22 February 2022
This is a standing offer and we are willing to open as many additional positions as qualified applications are being handed it. Seriously? Yes, we are almost dead serious! If you are a registered student of any MINT / STEM related field such as Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Information Technology – hell, even Economics – we will give you a chance to gather under our umbrella. We just require you to bring some basics with you:
- Curiosity and an open mind for cool new IT-related stuff
- Willingness to learn some new tricks and skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- A lot of Self-Motivation, drive and enthusiasm
Nice to have: show-off some IT skills that help us survive in a Security (Zombie) Apocalypse!
Why are we offering this?
After all, we need to fill our ranks of minions and hench(wo)men in some legal way, right?
- must be enlisted in a college/university
- must have work permit for Germany
- Else…ummm, well, surprise is with what you can up with! (Zombie Apocalypse skills…)
Location: somewhere in the Western Hemisphere, preferably in the Central European Timezone (+/- hour possible). Germany preferred, but not a must.
Workload: up to 20 hours/week as per German regulation to maintain student status
Payment: “by the hour” starting at 15 € and raised with acquisition of “marketable skill”
Why work with us? TBD!! – Topics we care for (you will work on)